Weiss Lawn Care, Inc. uses the best fertilizers and the best weed control products and practices to ensure that our lawn fertilizing and weed control customers have a green and healthy lawn all season long. With our proven lawn treatment program you won’t have to worry about pesky weeds, or the nuisance of treating the lawn yourself, you can just sit back and enjoy a healthy lawn. Our recommended treatment program is listed below, or we can customize a treatment program for your lawns specific needs.
- Lawn Booster – Spring booster fertilizer with pre-emergent crab grass control for season long protection.
- Early Spring Weed Treatment – Early Spring Liquid weed treatment as well as organic based fertilizer applied.
- Late Spring Weed Treatment – Late Spring Liquid weed treatment as well as organic based fertilizer applied.
- Early Summer – Balanced Granular slow release Organic based fertilizer.
- Summer Grub Control (Optional) – Applied before grubs become active to prevent turf damage.
- Late Summer – Special feeding to promote root growth and encourage a vibrant, green lawn entering the fall.
- Fall – Balanced Granular slow release organic based fertilizer to keep the lawn strong and healthy throughout the fall.
- Winterizer – Helps the turf to store nutrients in the winter to encourage early spring green up.
We use organic based fertilizers.
We believe in using organic based fertilizers in our signature seven step program, in our program we offer a hybrid lawn care approach we use a combination of organic based fertilizers and synthetically made weed control products. This allows us to offer a more environmentally friendly lawn care program and still guarantee excellent results!!!
Core Aeration – We suggest adding this to your lawn fertilizing program it helps to reduce soil compaction, thatch build up, and allows nutrients and water to more efficiently reach your lawns root system.